In an unfortunate turn of events, Tuesday was not nearly as entertaining as Monday.
I could probably sum it up in three or four sentences and be done with it, publish this, and be on my way to forgetting any events whatsoever. But, the writer in me says that I need to try and find something, so here I go.
1. I didn’t leave the boat at all yesterday, but instead sat in front of my Mac writing papers and updating this very blog.
2. I helped Jane, one of the new crew members, climb to the mid-level platform to get some practice in. She didn’t seem to have a problem with it. Yet.
3. I spoke with my mother and grandmother and during that time, Bailey pretended to toss me off the boat.
4. Also, I saw 2 dolphins legitimately jump out of the water Sea World-style, which was pretty amazing.
5. Bailey cooked dinner again because Sandy/John/Jane/Johnny/Matt were gone. Delicious fish fillets and potatoes.
6. The oven has decided to stop working, which is unfortunate because Jane had planned on making homemade bread for us.
Look at that, I made six sentences. Ok, Tuesday. You’re done with. Thanks for nothin’.